Write C code for a program
4.7 Performance AssessmentCharacter Arrays
In this assessment, you will create a program that uses two character arrays. The first array should store the word “ECPI” as a string and the second one should store each letter of the word “University” in each element of the array. You will then use the strlen() function from the string.h header file to find the length of both words.
Follow these instructions to complete your assignment:
- Write C code for a program that does the following:
- Create two character arrays. The first array will store the string “ECPI” and the second array should store the word “University” as letters in each element of the array
- Create an output statement to display the words
- Create two output statements passing the words through the string length (strlen()) function to count and display how many letters are in each word.
- Note there is no flowchart with this exercise.
- Submit one Word document which contains:
- A screenshot of your code
- A screenshot of your output including the Title Bar of the console window.
- Submit the “.c” code file, which should include a comment line with your name and the date.
- Upload your work using the instructions below.
Review the output below to check your work!