Write a narrative report
Using the attached documents write a thoughtful 10-page narrative report, following APA formatting guidelines, integrating the scholarly literature and information from the class text while addressing the main content areas described below.
· RELEVANT HISTORY and PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS: Are there any relevant aspects of the client’s history or the client’s characteristics, as reported in the Case Study, which might be relevant to understanding his or her current circumstances? How might you address those? If none are directly mentioned, what aspects would you want to inquire about or assess?
· ASSESSMENT & DIAGNOSIS: Referring to DSM-5 criteria for the disorder(s) in question, discuss specific symptoms that would lead to a diagnosis in this case. What type(s) of assessment would be most relevant? Are there symptoms that are NOT evident that would need to be confirmed? Do you suspect the presence of other mental health diagnoses?
· CAUSAL FACTORS: What theory or theories might best explain the development of this disorder in this individual? What factors – Biological, Psychological, Sociocultural – likely played the most significant role in the development of the symptoms as they are presented in the case? Be as specific as possible.
· TREATMENT: Which treatment modalities offer the most likely help for this client? What specific techniques would be recommended?
· PROGNOSIS: Based on your understanding of the case, what do you believe is the likely prognosis for this client? How would you define treatment “success” in this case? What factors might influence that success or failure?
The paper will end with a minimum of two substantive paragraphs summarizing points made and articulating a personal reflection (written in the first-person) of the case study analysis process
I am attaching a document called “The Four Temperaments.”
I. The first part of the assignment is for you to analyze your results according to what Hippocrates and Galen believed about the four bodily fluids. In one robust paragraph tell me why you resulted in this Bodily Humour. What does this mean about you? What personality types do you get along with best? What would have been done to you in Hippocrates’ day to balance out your bodily fluids, since you had too much of one, according to their personality theory.
II. Take the Animal Personality test that is attached. Once you have completed it and received your results, analyze those results for me. In one robust paragraph, tell me if you scored the same animal type I suggested that you would at the end of your Bodily Fluid test. Why do you think this author chose this particular animal to describe you? What animal do you think you should marry one day? – an animal that is like you, or opposite of you? What do people label you as because you are this animal type?
When you are finished, you should submit back to me your completed test, along with these two paragraphs. You may take a picture with your phone of the test if you like, because you may have difficulty re-uploading the PDF test.