what are two example of the impact the internet has had on media?
1. One of the biggest problems on the internet is __ because it is so easy to anyone to post information.
– No information
– Too much information
– Too little information
– Reliable information
2. Effective advertising is able to observe new cultural values and recreate them as____
– Symbols of consumerism
– Depiction of power
– Ideals of traditional values
– Example of success
3. Video games first became accessible to the general public_____
– On a home system
– On a phone
– At a video aracde
– At college
4. Computer games reached a new level of popularity with what two developments?
– A surge of female games players
– The ability to play with others over internet
– Creating three-dimensional worlds
– The consolidation of manufactures
5. which of these are two reasons that video games have been accepted as an educational tool?
– Playing games helps develop visual processing skills
– Educational games can replace teachers
– Playing games is easier than going to classroom
6. Building a company’s positive image through public relation campaign is an example of___
7. The evolution of movies has shown the impact the society has on the films that are produced, as well as many ways that___
– Films educate children
– The movie industry ignores the audience
– Are a venue for connecting with actors
– Films shape our culture’s habits and beliefs
8. Growth in the early stage of email and the internet was spurred on by___
– The naming system developed by AOL
– The folder system developed by yahoo
– The naming system developed by Rat Tomlinson
– The friend system created by Mark Zuckerberg
9. The most difficult form of the media to monitor for legal issues is ____
– The internet
10. what are two example of the impact the internet has had on media?
– Writing a letter to your favorite author
– Reading the newspaper in the morning
– Watching a protest march in livestream
– Playing guitar simultaneously with five friends, all different locations
11. Television in the 1960s reflected the audience need to escape the troubled times. By the 1970s , TV was reflecting social upheaval controversial subject. Which two shows bellow reflected the escapist era television.
– All the family
– Gilligan’s family
– The Brandy bunch
– The Beverly hillbillies
12. As a brand, apple has appealed to which American cultural ideal
13. Which two of these are considered exceptions to free speech according to US law?
– Hate speech
– Incitement to crime
14. From the period, known as ____, emerged some of the greatest films of all times.
– The bronze age
– The silver age
– The golden age
– The platinum age