- One of the problems with non-verbal language is that it is difficult to interpret. You are giving a presentation to your associates at work (or classmates in class) and you observe the following non-verbal behavior in your audience members.
- One associate/student is writing the entire time you are talking.
- One associate/student is smiling although you are talking about a serious issue.
- One associate/student has his/her eyes closed.
- Discuss three possible interpretations of each non-verbal behavior and analyze how each interpretation would influence the speakerâ€™s evaluation of audience feedback/change
Eazyweezyhomeworks.com is a custom writing service that provides online on-demand writing work for assistance purposes. We are using Google Analytics to enhance your experience. No personal data is being tracked.
Using this service is LEGAL and IS NOT prohibited by any university/college policies. You are allowed to use our model academic papers for revision purposes only
Phone: +1 (5188) 418-5947