Some people might recognize this assignment post from yesterday. The “Guided Expert” that I used tried to use plagiarism as his original work. The problem is that I also have GRAMMARLY. Please be American and still currently living in the US. Please also be an actual professor or teacher that has thier own access to GRAMMARLY or Turnitin. Original work only! No plagiarism! Please correct all the grammatical mistakes before sending it to me. Quality results are what matter to students. I will blast your review with the word VETERAN in the headline if the results don’t follow the assignment (this description) correctly. The price is actually YOUR BEST OFFER.
Assignment 1: The State Judicial Selection Process
Each state within the United States has its own unique judicial selection process within its own court system.
Research the judicial selection process for different court systems from different states within the U.S. Court System.
Write a five to eight (5-8) page paper in which you:
1. Discuss the judicial selection process of GEORGIA. Include, at a minimum, the qualifications and steps that are taken in order to select judges for the different kinds of courts within GEORGIA.
2. Choose a second state, and describe the qualifications and the selection process for judges within FLORIDA.
3. Compare and contrast for both states the qualifications necessary for a prospective candidate to become a judge. Next, identify the steps that the relevant persons / entities need to take in order to remove a judge from office for disciplinary reasons for each state.
4. Justify the selection process for the state that you believe has the best system in place. Justify the response.
5. Use at least three (3) quality academic resources. Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA format.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.