The culminating argument paper is a restructuring of the first two papers with the addition of an abstract, introduction, and conclusion.
- This paper should include a newly composed introductory section and a new final conclusion section that presents your discussion of (and argument for) the solution. Your argument, or rationale, for the solution that you propose is the focus of this paper.
Your paper must:
- Be 15–20 pages in length
- Title page (1 page)
- Introduction (1–2 pages)
- Reworked informative papers (10–15 pages)
- Conclusion (1–2 pages)
- References (1–2 pages)
- Reference 12–15 scholarly, peer-reviewed resources (compiled by combining all of the references from your Perspective of Inquiry papers and any additional resources you use in this final paper.)
- Follow all APA Style guidelines.
- Is over the two papers I’m uploading that you make into one big paper of the four perspectives of the topic of patient satisfaction in the ED.