Assignment 1: Culture Due Week 2 and worth 200 points Imagine you work for a company that has recently merged with a global company. Write a brief introduction to your company as well as the company that merged with the company . Then develop an eight to ten (8-10) point checklist detailing what steps you would take as the HR manager to help unify the culture of both companies.
Create two (2) company introductions and develop an eight to ten (8-10) point checklist in which you:
1.Give a succinct overview of your fictitious company. 2.Give a succinct overview of the fictitious company merged with. 3.Develop an eight to ten (8-10) point checklist of steps you would take to unify company culture. 4.Explain your rationale for choosing each of the steps in your checklist. 5.Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
a. Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
b. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
c. Use APA formatting to reference your work, including in-text references when necessary. See the APA Guide located in the Student Center tab
In this assignment, you will include how you will take all of the following information and put it into 10-pages concept paper to help further health promotion efforts.
· 1. What is the public health concern of interest? (Obesity in Young Children)
· 2. Summarize the problem and behaviors that contribute to the problem.
· 3. What are past and current approaches used to address the problem?
· 4. What is your the proposed solution and approach to target the problem?
· 5. Develop a strategic marketing concept to promote your public health initiative.
· 6. Describe how the survey measurement tool is most appropriate for your public health initiative project. Explain why you chose that tool, and provide a summary of how it will be utilized within your health initiative project. It is important that you are detail oriented.
· 7. In the conclusion of your concept paper, include how you will take all of the above information that you have obtained through your research efforts and put it into practice to help further health promotion efforts.