Psychology discussion questions | Psychology homework help. Please feel free to discuss any other material that you feel is relevant and interests you. In addition, respond to, at least, one or two posts from other students.
1. Piaget’s theory of cognitive development is popular in developmental psychology. Discuss his theory and apply his concepts to your own lifespan development.
2. Discuss the various styles of attachment and how they influence romantic love, as well as parenting styles. Try to apply the styles to your own life experiences.
3. What do you think it will be like to grow older in our society? What are the implications and consequences for the elderly? Since we are New Yorkers, what do you think it is like to grow old in an urban environment, as compared to a suburban or rural environment?
Chapter 10 – Lifespan Development II
1. Discuss Kohlberg’s theory of moral development, and how you think it applies to other cultures. What do you think of the possible gender bias of Kohlberg’s theory? Try to give both cultural and gender examples.
2. Discuss both or either of the neurodevelopmental disorders, in our chapter, that interest you. Do you think ADHD is over diagnosed? Why or why not? Are vaccines related to ASD? Should parents not vaccinate their children? Why or why not?
3. Discuss John Gottman’s Seven Basic Principles of enduring love. Apply them to yourself and an important love relationship in your life.
4. Our final topic for developmental psychology is thanatology; the study of death and dying. To paraphrase Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, “for when you live as if you’ll live forever, it becomes easy to postpone things you must do, and when you understand that each day could be your last, you take the time to grow, to become aware of whom you really are and to reach out to others.” How do you think this quote influences your life? What are your thoughts on death and dying?
Please read attachment of the overview of chapter 5 and 6, then answer the questions.
Is a college psychology online class discussion, so don’t have to use really complicated words and each question please answer in 2-3 sentences.
Managing Quality (Chapter 6)
Process Strategy (Chapter 7)
Layout Strategy (Chapter 9)
Supply Chain Management (Chapter 11)
Inventory Management (Chapter 12)
In a minimum of 1,500 words, discuss the following:
Briefly summarize the issue. Note that only a small portion of your paper’s content should be devoted to summarizing the issue.
Respond to the question(s) shown within your selected ethical dilemma (i.e., within the gold box). Please do not respond to the end-of-chapter Discussion Questions.
How can your selected dilemma be addressed from a Christian worldview? In other words, what guidance from a biblical perspective could be applied to understand and possibly resolve the dilemma? The following GCU website may be helpful: https://www.gcu.edu/about-gcu/christian-identity-and-heritage.php
In addition to addressing questions for item 3 above, you may also optionally frame the issue using ethical theories (utilitarianism, Kantian ethics, distributive justice, virtue ethics, and covenantal ethics). Note, however, that the questions in item 3 must still be addressed.
Your paper should have at least six external references (in additional to any biblical citations) to help frame the issue. Cite your references within the body of your paper. No Wikipedia references are allowed.
Submit your file in a Microsoft Word document. Ensure that your last name is in your file name.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.