Nursing homework help
Define community nursing as it relates to nurse practitioner practice. Describe the nurse practioner’s role in screening and promoting health for people in the community. Support your answer with evidence-based research.
- Due: Thursday, 11:59 pm PT
- Length: A minimum of 250 words, not including references
- Citations: At least one high-level scholarly reference in APA from within the last 5 years
Develop a case study and a plan of care, incorporating current mobile App technology:
- Select a population. Define your population by gender, age, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, spiritual need, and healthcare need. Apply concepts learned in course to identify healthcare needs specific to the population and access to care (Utilize your textbook Chapters 1-25, and identified Websites). Also use at least two references within the five years.
- Describe how Telehealth could impact the delivery of care to this population.
- Identify PICO specific to the population you chose in #1. (apply PICOT statement)
- Define a plan of care.
- 3 pages not including the title page and references page
- Format: APA, 6th edition format is to be observed (12 pt., 1” margins, Times New Roman)
- Research: Two references within the last five years
With the same talent management strategy in mind from Assignment 3, write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Determine which performance management process you will employ to measure employee talent.
- Analyze the key concepts related to the talent pools and the talent review process.
- Develop appropriate talent management objectives to measure functional expertise.
- Assess the key elements of global talent management as they apply to your organization.
- Recommend a process that optimizes a sustainable talent management process.
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
- The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.