Phase 3 of your project
4.2 ProjectCase, Power Supply, and Monitor
Prior to beginning Phase 3 of your project, make corrections to your phase 1 and 2 sections based on feedback from the instructor and new discoveries since their original submissions.
The requirements of phase 3 are as follows:
- In this third phase you will be obtaining the case, power supply, and monitor for your computer. You may also include a printer if the intended use of the computer involves printing documents or pictures.
- As in the first 2 phases, analyze the specifications of these components and include your analysis in your report. Be sure to list the major specifications, source, and price for each of these components.
- List references used. References should relate to decision making articles and texts, not just websites where you would purchase the product. All references must be in APA format.
- Be sure your paper is appropriately formatted as indicated below:
- APA formatted cover page as well as the entirety of the document.
- Paragraphs are coherently organized including the use of proper grammar and correct spelling.
- Includes clearly organized using graphics and tables (where appropriate).
- Acronyms are spelled out on first use.
- Save your submission in a single Word document. Name your file, docx.