What is the challenge social media has brought to insurance marketing and distribution?
Would you like to be a virtual insurance agent?
- Introduction (0.5 page)
- The challenges social media have brought to the insurance marketing industry in recent years.
- The distribution of social media
- A touch on virtual insurance agent position and how it relates to social media and insurance marketing
- Most important social media channels for insurance agent saving pre-written social media scripts that Having pre-written social media scripts that work for insurance agents
- Background (~1.5 pages – member Collin Shirvan)
- How social media has contributed to the insurance marketing industry:
- In the past, not many people had insurance coverages
- Social media was introduced to the industry
- The opportunities and challenges of social media to insurance marketing
- What insurance company have done to introduce social media to their work
- The appearance of virtual insurance agents
- The challenges of social media to insurance marketing (~2 pages)
- Misleading posts and messages about insurance information in social media
- Finding insurance social media ideas
- Crafting great social media content
- Insurers of the future will play more of a risk avoidance role and less of a risk mitigation one.
- Customers today expect their carriers to understand and anticipate their needs. This is why carriers need to look at consolidating data across both internal and external sources and using that data to derive insights about their customers and offer more personalized experiences.
- Social media scripts that work for insurance agents (~1 pages)
- Having pre-written social media scripts that work for insurance agents
- The informative script
- The promotional script
- The video caption
- The current event script
- Improve awareness and build trust with quality social media content for insurance agent
- The distribution of social media to insurance marketing (~3 pages – Giuseppe Saputo)
- The percentage of social media influence to insurance marketing (show statistics, graphs, charts, etc.)
- Social platforms Insurance companies use nowadays
- Virtual insurance agent position (~3 pages -)
- Insurance carriers need to re-look at their distribution strategy in a holistic manner, covering customers and distribution partners, as well as internal capabilities, and not look at these as part of discrete programs.
- Carriers need to adjust their distribution strategy to:
- up-skill their sales force to utilize new digital capabilities,
- create new digital-first products
- enable seamless experience across all channels.
- While insurers look to adopt new technologies and solutions, they should evaluate their current capabilities and processes and come up with a roadmap, keeping in mind the up-stream and down-stream impacts.
DO THIS ONE 3 PAGES MAX
- Conclusion: (0.5 page)
- A strong social media presence with a lot of relevant content shows customers that you care about them and want to help.
- Makes customers more likely to either choose you over another insurance agency or stick with your agency in the long term.
- References/Sources Page