ACTS CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE: How did Paul defend himself before Festus?
- What did Festus declare to King Agrippa in Paul’s defense?
ACTS CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX:
- What was Paul permitted to do?
- What did all the Jews know about Paul?
- The Pharisees were the straightest ____________________________________.
- What question did Paul ask Agrippa about the resurrection?
- Why did Jesus say he had appeared to Paul?
- For what four things was Paul sent to the Gentiles?
- What question did Paul ask Agrippa?
- How did Agrippa answer Paul?
- What did Paul wish concerning Agrippa and those who heard him?
- What did Agrippa, Bernice, and Festus say when they were gone aside?
ACTS CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN:
- Paul was delivered to___________________________ to be taken to Italy.
- ______________________, a Macedonian, was with Paul’s company.
- How did Julius treat Paul at Sidon?
- Why did they sail under Cyprus?
- They intended to winter at _______________________ on _______________-.
- Who stood by Paul in the night? What did he say?
ACTS CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT:
- _________________ was the name of the island where they were safe from the shipwreck.
- What kind of people lived there?
- When did a viper bite Paul?
- What did the people reason regarding the snake biting Paul?
- What did the people expect to happen to Paul?
- After Miletus they landed at ______________ then to _____________________ and came to __________________ where they stayed __________ days.
- How did Paul live in Rome?
- What three things did Paul do in his own hired house?
- Define openness (28:31)