https://eazyweezyhomeworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/logo-300x75.png 0 0 admin https://eazyweezyhomeworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/logo-300x75.png admin2021-12-15 00:44:062021-12-15 00:44:06Goals, standards and reporting | Environmental science homework help
Goals, standards and reporting | Environmental science homework help
Respond to the following:
- Which types of goals (FAST vs. SMART – or both) are more appropriate to use when creating transformational change and why?
- What are the pros and cons of integrated reporting?
- Is standardization of ESG reporting a good idea?
- How could ESG reporting reshape capitalism?
- Can ESG lead to transformational change? Or is it just a “launching pad” for change?
Words Needed: 525 words
- Reeves, M., & Fuller, J. (2018). When SMART Goals are Not So Smart. MIT Sloan Management Review, 59(4), 1-5.
- Sull, D., & Sull, C. (2018). With Goals, FAST Beats SMART. MIT Sloan Management Review, 59(4), 1-11.
- Serafeim, G., & Grewal, J. (2019, Apr 17). ESG Metrics: Reshaping Capitalism? Harvard Business School. (27 pages)