Film and theatre homework help
must be cited in APA format. Your response should be four (4) pages in length; refer to the “Assignment Format” page for specific format requirements.
In this first portion of the assignment you are asked to analyze the iconography of the artworks listed below. Defined in the textbook, iconography is an understanding of the subject matter and symbols of an artwork (Stokstad and Cothern, 2016, pg. 6). Based on your understanding of the cultures and time periods you have encountered over the past 4 lessons of textbook readings, analyze the following artworks in terms of their iconography.
1. Adam and Eve, Albrecht Dürer, 1504. Engraving. Located on page 357 of the textbook.
2. The Founding of Tenochtitlan page from the Codex Mendoza, Aztec, 1545 CE. Located on page 411 of the textbook.
3. The Hip Pendant Representing an Iyoba (“Queen Mother”), Nigeria, c. 1550 CE. Located on page 433 of the textbook.
4. Tar Beach, Faith Ringgold, 1988. Acrylic on canvas, and pieced cloth. Located on page 572 of the textbook.
Compare and contrast the function of the above works. Focus your analysis on how each artwork functioned spiritually and/or politically in their original context. Your discussion should include the importance of the artwork at the time of its creation for the viewer at that time. For instance, you could address issues such as, was the artwork used as a visual teaching of a concept, was it used as an historical record to document an event? Compare and contrast the function of the four artworks and distinguish the connections that can be made, pointing out patterns you find.
Conclude your essay with a short discussion on the use of symbols in the 21st century to communicate, applying what you learned regarding the use of symbolic imagery throughout the centuries of art studied in the past 4 weeks. (Think of advertising logos or emojis etc. when considering 21st century examples.)
profit shares in a retail channel are often negotiated on a case-by-case basis. Is a 50% profit share enough for the CLV per customer in the retail channel to match the subscription CLV for Dollar Shave Club?
· What would be the minimum profit share to match the CLV of the subscription model?
· The proposed change in distribution moves DSC from a subscription-based, direct, eCommerce channel to a transaction-based, indirect, brick-and-mortar channel. What are THREE important benefits and THREE important drawbacks of this change? Explain your answers
Use Info below to Solve
Please use the retention-based formula for customer lifetime value Clv=(P-C)*q*r/1+i-r-AC
Info for current customer Monthly revenue per customer P=8 Monthly cost=4.50 Monthly purchase per year Q=12 Yearly retention R =83%
Join Us referrals p=8 c=4.50 Monthly purchases per year Q=12 R rate =84%
Orginal referral P=8 Monthly cost c=4.50 Monthly purchases per year Q=12 R rate =80$
· (Q2.1)How much value would DSC gain from each of the two referral types described above? Based on the expected proportion of each type, how much value should DSC expect any given referral to create for them on average?
· (Q2.2) DSC’s current promotional activities require $60 of spending to acquire a new subscriber. Would spending $60 per referral be more or less profitable (in terms of total CLV created) than DSC’s current promotions? What would be the maximum amount of spending per referral to match the value of other promotional spending?
· (Q2.3)Strengthening DSC’s relationships with current customers could provide many potential benefits aside from a change in retention rates. Identify and explain THREE other benefits DSC might gain from strengthening these relationships.