https://eazyweezyhomeworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/logo-300x75.png 0 0 admin https://eazyweezyhomeworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/logo-300x75.png admin2021-09-30 22:46:572021-09-30 22:46:57Explain the expected impact on the project, and suggest two (2) ways the team could maintain its current goal in both planning and execution.
Explain the expected impact on the project, and suggest two (2) ways the team could maintain its current goal in both planning and execution.
Due Week 8 and worth 240 points
Read the case titled: “Risk Management on a Satellite Development Project” found in Chapter 10.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Suggest the issues that could have developed had the team not had a risk plan. Determine the major impacts of risk that the team needs to understand for the project to be successful.
- Justify the value of risk plan considering the time, effort, cost, and resources it took to develop such a plan. If you were the project manager, recommend the approach that you would take to ensure the project met the critical path identified.
- Assess how to determine the level of risk management appropriate for a project.
- Imagine the team working on the satellite development project was a virtual team in which team members were unable to meet in person. Explain the expected impact on the project, and suggest two (2) ways the team could maintain its current goal in both planning and execution.
- Use at least four (4) quality academic (peer-reviewed) resources in this assignment.
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Chapter 10 start on page 268 and you have to scroll to the end of chapter for the case study.