https://eazyweezyhomeworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/logo-300x75.png 0 0 admin https://eazyweezyhomeworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/logo-300x75.png admin2022-11-14 10:12:282022-12-21 14:50:53Negotiation in patient education
Negotiation in patient education
Write a short (50-100-word) response for each question. This assignment is to be submitted as a Microsoft Word document. Negotiation in patient education
- Define negotiation as it applies to patient education.
- Explain how the change in the patient’s status through the years has affected patient education.
- List the pros and cons of negotiation.
- Describe the general conditions that would be included in a patient contract.
- Discuss old age and the baby boomer.
- List several generational, religious, and cultural differences between the 30-year-old health care professional and the elderly patient.
- Explain some of the barriers to patient education of the elderly and discuss their special needs.
- List ways to best approach patient education of the elderly.
- Discuss some cultural and religious beliefs about death that you have encountered.
- Explain why it is important to discuss death and dying with the elderly patient and what the impact is on all involved.
- Explain how to teach a patient with a life-threatening illness.