https://eazyweezyhomeworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/logo-300x75.png 0 0 admin https://eazyweezyhomeworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/logo-300x75.png admin2021-10-23 17:09:192021-10-23 17:09:19Explain how the 4Ps (product, price, place, and promotion) are used and how they impact the company's marketing.
Explain how the 4Ps (product, price, place, and promotion) are used and how they impact the company’s marketing.
- Determine the new product SNSC will market.
- Consider the reasoning behind your company’s planning strategies; what are their impacts on company operations and the resulting social media activities?
- Explain how a SWOT analysis can influence the resulting social media plan.
- Define the three levels of planning (strategic, functional, and operational) as well as the steps taken to develop social media plans to reach the SNSC target market.
- Include various ways that planning can be measured (for example, marketing metrics).
- Explain the marketing department’s organization.
- In your presentation to prospective investors, include an overview of the organization’s marketing plan. Respond to the following prompts:
- Explain how segmentation strategies can influence how the company reaches its target market.
- Explain how the organization uses its positioning statement.
- Explain how the 4Ps (product, price, place, and promotion) are used and how they impact the company’s marketing.
- Explain how globalization can affect SNSC.
- Explain why ethics is important for the organization to consider in its marketing. What biblical principle and reference can you include to support your discussion about ethics?
- Marketing managers and advertising agencies work together to form strategy planning and decisions for advertising. Please describe all five areas as outlined in your textbook. Then explain how they impact either the success or failure of a company’s ad campaign.
- Also, list and briefly explain “all” areas of the communication process. Then illustrate (Explain) how each of them relate or affect a company’s marketing campaign (how can the company benefit from understanding the communication process). Which part of the Communication Process you feel is the most important and why?