In this discussion, you will consider social psychological variables that affect health. Note that you must utilize at least one relevant scholarly source in addition to your textbook for this discussion.
- Interpret the relevance of one or more social variables that influence health (e.g., social support, hope, choice, etc.) in your own life.
Also, in your discussion,
- Examine situational factors that play a role on health.
- Discuss social and cultural variables that may influence health.
- Appraise relevant theory and research to support your analysis.
To fully demonstrate content knowledge and critical thinking,
- Interpret course concepts explicitly, applying them to your personal experiences/observations, and cite the required readings as appropriate.
- Be thorough and specific, structuring your work intentionally (with an introductory and concluding sentence or two), providing clear context, and concisely and precisely explaining relevant course concepts.
- Use personal examples to illustrate as appropriate, but do be sure to provide an objective analysis too, referencing required materials and using additional sources as needed to support your insight. apply intervention strategies to address Marge’s addiction and you consider potential ethical dilemmas related to the intervention.Using the Johnson Model, design an intervention as it might have occurred six weeks prior to Marge’s admission into treatment. Include the following:
- Describe some of the people who might participate in the intervention. Provide a rationale for including these individuals.
- Describe the qualified professional to guide the process. Explain why this person would be qualified.
- Explain the preparation process prior to Marge’s intervention.
- Provide three examples of strategies that participants might take in Marge’s intervention.
- Describe three potential sanctions that participants might employ if Marge refuses treatment.
- Explain any ethical dilemmas that might arise from Marge’s intervention.
see guideline attachment please