Create an Instructor’s Presentation to Teach Students about Qualitative Research Designs
Create an instructor’s presentation to teach students about qualitative research designs. This week, you were presented with three different qualitative research designs. Determine the value of each of the five designs explored over the last two weeks, and then critique the utility of each one relative to your research problem. Create a narrated PowerPoint presentation that includes the following:
- Cover and references slides (these do not contribute to sliding count)
- The problem to be investigated (your problem statement from Week 1)
- A critique of five qualitative research designs
- Comparison and contrast of the value of these designs
- Defense of your selection of one of the designs covered this week for your proposed dissertation research study.
- Note: This presentation should be usable in a teaching environment
Length: 8 slides PowerPoint narrated presentation. Speaker notes (minimum 200 words per slide)
Your presentation should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Be sure to adhere to Northcentral University’s Academic Integrity Policy. Upload your document and click the Submit to Dropbox button.