View the Mother and Daughter: A Cultural Tale video in the Learning Resources and consider how you might assess the family in the case study. Differential diagnosis—Include a minimum of three differential diagnoses and include how you derived each diagnosis in accordance with DSM-5-TR diagnostic criteria. Case formulation and treatment plan, Include a psychotherapy genogram for the family. Download the Comprehensive Psychiatric Evaluation Note Template and review the requirements of the documentation. There is also an example provided with detailed guidance and examples. For any item you are unable to address from the video, explain how you would gather this information and why it is important for diagnosis and treatment planning. Differential diagnosis—Include a minimum of three differential diagnoses and include how you derived each diagnosis in accordance with DSM-5-TR diagnostic criteria
Thus far, you have been asked to provide a link for any source used in your written assignments as a way of attributing credit to the source. Going forward, you will need to attribute credit to your sources by including in-text citations and references in accordance with APA-tyle. This assignment will be good practice for building these valuable skills! This assignment consists of two parts – a Part A and a Part B.
PART A: APA-STYLE IN-TEXT CITATION PLACEMENT
To prepare for this portion of the assignment, read pages 269-270 from the 7th edition of the APA Manual, which are located under Readings and Resources. These two pages contain information about the placement of APA-style in-text citations, particularly in summarized or paraphrased work. Based on this reading, you will review three versions of the same paragraph and select which paragraph contains the correct placement of APA-style in-text citations.
PART B: APA-STYLE REFERENCING
Instructions: For every source you cite within an assignment, you must include an accompanying reference for it at the end of your assignment. For this activity, you will review how to write an APA-style reference for three different types of sources – a textbook, a peer-reviewed journal article, and a website. Then, you will be given references for actual sources and you will need to determine which references are written in APA-style. Finally, you will have the opportunity to write APA-style references for a textbook, a peer-reviewed journal article, and a website yourself.
· Discuss the features of surrealism in one Surrealist artwork (pp.915-922 Kleiner Ch 29).
· Discuss Piet Mondrian’s concept of Neoplasticism (p. 922-23 Kleiner Ch 29).
· Compare and contrast the visual stylistic features of surrealism and de Stijl.
Include the following aspects in the assignment:
· Artist’s name, title, date, media of one surrealist artwork; artist’s name, title, date, media of one De Stijl artwork.
· Explain the underlying ideology of each stylistic movement and identify any significant cultural influences
· Describe the visual features of each style by applying the visual elements (line, space, shape, color)
· Compare and contrast the styles of surrealism and De Stijl
The purpose of this assignment is to practice using your Excel pivot tables to create charts.
Then use your charts to create a small PowerPoint deck.
Using your Pivot Table Assignment from last week, take that pivot table data and create 3 charts of your choice. Be thoughtful about your use of chart type, colors, and lines. The point of these visuals is to tell a story.
Create a PPT
Put these charts in a PowerPoint deck that includes:
- Title slide
- Chart 1
- Chart 2
- Chart 3
In your content slides (slides 2-4), be sure to include a title and a sentence that summarizes your chart. It could be something as simple as “Organic is the largest traffic source for this website”. The sentence should represent the key point you are trying to make about the chart. Remember, the point of a visual is to tell a story.
Packet Preparation: Week 4
[WLO: 6] [CLO: 5]
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, review all previous activities, clearly identifying what packet you are completing. Also review the web article, Writing Sample Tips for a Job Application Links to an external site.. In addition, review all previous documents that reflect the importance of applying professional communications in all written material:
- How to Write a Job Application EssayLinks to an external site.
- Write a Graduate School Essay That Will Knock Their Socks OffLinks to an external site.
- Essay StructureLinks to an external site.
- The Importance of Good Writing Skills in the WorkplaceLinks to an external site.
- How to Write a Statement of Purpose for Graduate SchoolLinks to an external site.
For the Packet Preparation: Week 4 Assignment, review the requirements based on your chosen packet:
Graduate School, Organizational, and Military Packets: This week you will fill out your application. If you have not done so yet, download the application that you intend to use for your packet. You may use the example in this course or an actual application you locate online or at a specific organization. You may do this on your computer or you may fill it out by hand and then scan to include, but please make certain that all fields are completed. If there is information you do not currently have, please note in the application “Not yet known”. Often the application is something that is not taken as seriously as the other materials in a promotion or hiring packet. How this application is presented can be crucial to being considered in any situation. Consider how legibly the application is. Does it look professional? Does it clearly identify all requested items?
You will also need to be considering the edits to previous documents you have submitted, so you will more easily be prepared for the final packet that you will submit in Week 5. Also be sure to send a reminder to the people you have asked to write you a reference letter, if you have not received yet.
Based on your chosen packet, upload the following to Waypoint:
Option 1: Graduate School Application Packet
Option 2: Organizational Application Packet
Option 3: Military Promotions Application Packet
- Application (See How to Complete a Promotion Packet. Links to an external site.)
- Access an example of a military application for promotionDownload military application for promotion.
- Based on your branch and desired rank, you may locate an actual application to fill out for this requirement. Clearly denote in the comments section of Waypoint the branch and rank for which you are applying.
- There should be no spelling or grammar errors within this application.
Option 4: Generic Psychological Knowledge Packet
- Address this letter to whomever you choose.
- The letter must outline your forecasted completion of your degree and summarize your experiences and knowledge gained. In addition, discuss your strategies for successfully receiving your degree.
- Must be one to two pages in length.
- Must be formatted as a personal, but professional, letter to a friend or family member.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric Links to an external site.for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Consider the use of confidence intervals in health sciences with these articles as inspiration and insights.
Using the data, you collected for the Week 5 Lab (heights of 10 different people that you work with plus the 10 heights provided by your instructor), discuss your method of collection for the values that you are using in your study (systematic, convenience, cluster, stratified, simple random). What are some faults with this type of data collection? What other types of data collection could you have used, and how might this have affected your study?
Now use the to help you with calculations for the following questions/statements. to help you with calculations for the following questions/statements.
Give a point estimate (mean) for the average height of all people at the place where you work. Start by putting the 20 heights you are working with into the blue Data column of the spreadsheet. What is your point estimate, and what does this me
Find a 95% confidence interval for the true mean height of all the people at your place of work. What is the interval? [see screenshot below]
Give a practical interpretation of the interval you found in part b and explain carefully what the output means. (For example, you might say, “I am 95% confident that the true mean height of all of the people in my company is between 64 inches and 68 inches”).
Post a screenshot of your work from the t value Confidence Interval for µ from the Confidence Interval tab on the Week 6 Excel spreadsheet
Assignment 3: Project: Creation of a Human Relations Document for your Organization
Develop and submit a 12-page Human Relations Document, which can be distributed and used as an introduction to new employees to your organization. This document should include, but not be limited to, the following areas:
-The Goals/Objectives of the Organizational Human Resource Function -Recruitment and Selection Policies of the Organization -Personnel Functions -Collective Bargaining Process (if applicable at your organization) -Compensation Policies -Federal and State Requirements -Promotions -Dismissal Policies -Training and Development -Sexual Harassment -Discrimination -Affirmative Action -Employee Assistant Programs -Other Areas Applicable to the Organization
N.B. The organization can be a High school or a College.
Week 7: The Business of Innovation
Business forces that impact innovation include technologies, mandates, market demand and social changes. Think of how these kinds and other kinds of business forces as they may impact a given technology application area of interest to you and present your thoughts on the possibility of turning these forces into opportunities to innovate with the use of new technologies. Then, envision an innovation project that you might want to propose and summarize it in your post.
For your comment posts interact with the class on some of the projects proposed by giving opinions, offering suggestions, and/or describing experiences you may have had with project areas proposed by the class.
Using the instructions from the Final Project, create an outline for the rebuttal to your Position Paper. Your outline should include a list of resources you plan to use in your rebuttal, cited appropriately using APA formatting. You should plan on using 3-5 new sources for this part of your final project. There may be some crossover in the sources from your Position Paper, but you should have 8-15 total sources in your final project ((three of which must be file and Influencing through argument files and the URL http://changingminds.org/disciplines/argument/syllogisms/ syllogisms.htm)
), so finding unique material for this portion is important.
BBA312 Decision Making Final Assignment Brief and Rubrics
• This is an individual task
• Read and study the information below and answer the questions.
• There are 8 questions. Make sure the questions are clearly labelled.
• Document format (upload in pdf format)
• Wordcount: 2000 words
• Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded of the total wordcount.
• Font: Arial 12,5 pts.
• Text alignment: Justified.
• The in-text References and the Bibliography have to be in Harvard’s citation style.
The Project Information
Madrid FC own land in the metropolitan area of Madrid. They would like to build a sports complex which would include state-of the art training facilities for elite
athletes. Your consultancy office with the help of architects and sports consultant have drawn up three different projects) (i) 10 hectare site with small capacity
for athletes (ii) 20 Ha site and moderate level of capacity; (iii) a high-level complex at 30 Ha.
The success of the project depends upon several factors. Madrid FC want to build make the largest profit. There is uncertainty concerning the demand for the three
projects. The decision is to select the optimum project depends on following three decision alternatives:
Decision 1: a small sports complex at 10 Ha
Decision 2: a medium complex at 20 Ha
Decision 3: a large complex at 30 Ha
Some other information investigated:
Decision 1 would be in the centre of town where property and land are expensive but would have some kudos as it is close to the football ground.
Decision 2 is close to the centre but transport would be needed to get to it.
Decision 3 is out of town with lots of opportunity for expansion.
A study was conducted to get some prior knowledge for the probability of each alternative occurring at 2 different demand level. The two directions investigated were
high demand and low demand and based on various financial metrics and a probability assigned to these variables (see table 1 below).
Thus, management must first select a decision alternative (complex size), then other states of nature will be investigated e.g. (demand for the sports facility).
Given the three decision alternatives and the two states of nature, which sports complex should Madrid FC advance?
To answer this question, Madrid FC will need to know the consequence associated with each decision alternative and each state of nature.
Table 1: Payoff for Madrid FC Sports Complex (payoff in Euros million)
Low Demand High Demand
Size Decision S1 (p=0.4) S2 (p=0.6)
Small D1 3000 3200
Medium D2 2500 2800
Large D3 2000 2100
Table 2: A survey was completed with 100 people that showed strong interest in signing up to train at the complex. A contingency table of the data is shown below
Trains more than 3
times a week
Trains less than 3
times a month TOTAL
Football fan 20 40 60
fan 20 20 40
TOTAL 40 60 100
1) Based on the information in the case, what are Madrid FCs key drivers and objectives in this decision- making process?
2) Are there any other objectives that you think they should consider?
3) Identify the basic elements governing Madrid FCs decision-making (values, decisions, uncertain events, consequences, etc) ?
4) Develop a decision tree for this decision-making process.
5) What roles do decision trees and influence diagrams play in helping to understand and communicate the structure of your decisions in this project?
6) Which decision would you recommend based on your investigations. Justify your recommendations?
7) Given the information in the contingency table, what is the significance of this data and which marketing solutions might be applicable for Madrid FC?
8) Develop arguments on how decision-making could be improved in a project of this nature?
Submission: Week 12 – 8th January 2023, 23:59
Weight: This task is worth 60% of your total grade for this subject.
This assignment assesses the following learning outcomes:
• Outcome 1: to have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of effective decision-making processes within a business context marked by uncertainty
risk danger opportunity and growth.
• Outcome 2: Identify and apply interpretive and analytical methods for effective analysis and decision making
• Outcome 3: Apply the framework of effective decision-making within a business context and of risk management.
• Outcome 4: To critically appreciate the framework of problem analysis within the context of decision-making
Eazyweezyhomeworks.com is a custom writing service that provides online on-demand writing work for assistance purposes. We are using Google Analytics to enhance your experience. No personal data is being tracked.
Using this service is LEGAL and IS NOT prohibited by any university/college policies. You are allowed to use our model academic papers for revision purposes only
Phone: +1 (5188) 418-5947