Information systems assignment help DAT 205 Module One Assignment Guidelines and Rubric
Information systems assignment. Potential employers often ask candidates what they know about the business organization they are interviewing with and why they would be a good fit in the organization. In this assignment, you will compare and contrast two organizations. In doing so, you will be better equipped with the knowledge of how organizations differ based on their size, type, ownership, and other characteristics. This will be instrumental in being able to decide what types of organizations are a good fit for you and your interests.
Select two business organizations from the Business Organization Profiles document. Be sure to explicitly state which organizations you chose in your assignment submission. You are encouraged to use the tools and tips in the Data Analytics Library Guide: Company Research tab to find ways to learn more about each organization.
- Review each business organization profile you selected.Identify at least three characteristics (for example, the organization’s size, ownership, profitability, and the goods or services it offers) that classify each organization in one of the templates provided. Consider the following:
- Are they considered small, medium, or large business organizations?
- Who and how many people own the business organization?
- Is the business organization for-profit or nonprofit?
- What does each business organization focus on (for example, services, merchandising, manufacturing, or a hybrid of two or more of these)?
Please note: Although it is not required, you may want to take note of any other relevant information that is available, such as the business organization’s mission, vision, values, and culture.
- It is an important skill to be able to identify information about an organization. It will also be useful to be able to demonstrate that you can compare and contrast the two organizations so you can reflect on what types of organizations are a good fit for you. Specifically,describe the similarities and differences between the two organizations you chose.
- Practice articulating the reasons the business organizations you chose to review were interesting to you. If they were not, you should be able to identify the reasons why they might not be a good fit.Reflect on why you chose each business organization and summarize why each may or may not be a good fit for you. Which aspects of these organizations are appealing or interesting to you? Which are not? Consider the following:
- What do the business organizations offer that might align to your interests and career goals?
- What are the business organizations’ goals?
- Where are the business organizations located?
- What size organization do you prefer?
What to Submit-Information systems assignment help
Choose one of the following templates to use to complete your organization comparison and submit to your instructor: Graphic Organizer Template or Text-Based Template. Regardless of the template you choose to use, be sure to address all rubric criteria. All references must be cited in APA format. Consult the Shapiro Library APA Style Guide for more information on how to ensure your references are appropriately DAT 205 Module One Assignment Text-Based Template
Instructions: Select two organizations from the Business Organization Profiles document. Fill in the italicized bracketed text below and address the three tasks.
Organization 1: [organization name]
Organization 2: [organization name]
- Identify the characteristics that make up each organization, including size, ownership, profitability, and the goods or services they offer.
- Describe the similarities and differences among the two organizations you chose.
- Reflect on why you chose each business organization and summarize why each may or may not be a good fit for you.