Write an article on A Sketch of Mozart
Hello, I am looking for someone to write an article on A Sketch of Mozart. It needs to be at least 1250 words. When Leopold began to discover the hidden talent his son possessed, he gave up on his composing and dedicated his life to unveiling and developing the skills his son was endowed with to full capacity. It was Leopold who was responsible for transferring his flair with instruments onto young Mozart and teaching him how to play the clavier, organ, and violin. This is where Mozart’s magical journey in the world of symphonies, sonatas, operas, concertos, and masses essentially formulated and began.
The formative years of Mozart’s musical career were influenced by a very important set of journeys made by his family throughout Europe. These journeys started off with an exhibition in Munich in 1762, followed by one in Vienna and then in Prague. Later, for three and a half years a series of concert tours took place in Mozart’s life which brought him and his family to the courts of Munich again along with Paris, London, and Mannheim. This concert tour was a marked point in the history of Mozart’s musical journey. He met a great number of musicians and composers through this time who later went on to have great influences on his style of music. One such particular composer was Johann Christian Bach, who Mozart met during his time in London in 1764. Mozart spent a year in Salzburg and then in 1769 he took off again with his father for another journey to Italy which lasted till 1773. The primary focal point of these journeys was to show the world Mozart’s talents as a budding composer and successfully so Mozart was accepted as a member of the renowned Academia Filarmonica when he met G.B. Martini in Bologna (Einstein 67). His other successes through this journey included a replication of Gregorio Allegri’s Miserere and an opera written and performed in Milan ‘Mitridate Rè di Ponto’ in 1770. The opera was such an invigorating sensation that Mozart and Leopold were made to return to Milan for the compositions and premiers of another two operas, Ascanio in Alba and Silla (Cairns). The end of his Italian journey is marked by his first and one of his most prolific works, performed to date, called ‘Exultate, Jubilate’.
Assignment 2: social media age media management
Write a 11 pages paper on media in the social media age media management. User interaction in social media is in terms of feedback by commenting, sharing views, posing questions, and voting for the quality and relevance of content, design, and other attributes. Traditional electronic media includes television and radio broadcasting while print media comprises newspapers, newsletters, bulletins, magazines among others (Brogan, 2010, p. 203). Social media can be said to constitute the following:
• Social bookmarking where interaction is by tagging and searching through websites bookmarked by other people,
• Social news where people vote for articles and make comments, discussions, and air views
• Social networking – interaction here is by creating personal profiles, inviting and adding friends, preferential sharing personal information, creating groups, and carrying out discussions. Examples here include Facebook and Twitter social networks among others.
• Blog spots including announcements blogger relationships and proprietary blogs – These are personal sites on the web created with an aim to give and share certain information and provide a platform for discussions, comments, and ideas about the subject areas.
• Wikis – Here, the users interact by way of adding and editing new and existing articles respectively, for example, Wikipedia, wiki answers, and Investopedia.
• Paid earned owned internet advertising
• Search marketing mobile advertising sponsorships
• Paid applications social media (pages and feeds)
• Word of mouth user forums news
• Brand and product websites
• Mobile brand and product websites
• Proprietary mobile applications
• Customer care services
• Proprietary digital content
1.1 The Place of Public Relations Agencies in Media Campaign Management
PR agencies have traditionally been useful in developing relationships with editorial contacts and creating editorial content that can be published by these contacts meaning that PR has always been about the management and optimization of mutually influential relationships. Successful social media marketing is dependent on two main inputs. the media content and media relationships or contacts. PR focuses on certain types of social media like the earned owned social media, word of mouth user forums, customer care services, digital content, and blogs.