business communication and critical thinking 12
Resource: Debate Paper Outline
Write a 1,750- to 2,100-word debate paper in which you create a debate of a current event or other controversial topic and provide an analysis of arguments presented for both sides. Complete the following sections in the paper:
- Introduction: Introduce the issue that is the subject of the debate.
- Include a minimum of two but no more than four arguments for the pro and con sides of the debate.
- Evaluate any potential ethical, moral, or legal issues.
- Identify what you determined is the more persuasive argument.
- Reflect on the arguments presented and reveal your consensus.
- Base the conclusion solely on the pro and con arguments.
- Include a rebuttal of weaker arguments.
- Explain why the selected arguments were more persuasive.
Cite at least three sources. Must have creditable sources.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
The post business communication and critical thinking 12 appeared first on Best research writing services.