Analyze the advantages of choosing to pursue a degree in psychology. How do ethics play a role in your decision? Provide examples.
Complete the Ethics Awareness Inventory.
Write a 700- to 1,400-word summary that interprets the results of your survey. Apply the results to your personal and professional development. Include the following:
- Interpret the results of your survey. Use the information provided in your survey results to describe your ethics style and what your style means to you.
- Explain the results of your survey. Were you surprised by your results? Do you agree or disagree with the outcome? Explain why.
- Evaluate the role and importance of personal ethics in the field of psychology, the development of principles, and the code of conduct.
- Identify how your ethics style affects how you will apply psychological principles to personal, spiritual, social, and organizational issues.
- Discuss how ethics affect psychological knowledge and principles related to personal growth, health, and development.
- Analyze the advantages of choosing to pursue a degree in psychology. How do ethics play a role in your decision? Provide examples.
Include an introduction, conclusion, and references page.
Include two to three references. You must use the survey as one of your references.
Covey, Stephen (2003). 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. Franklin Covey Co. ISBN: 978-0-7432-5097-4
Please answer the following questions sub-questions with 4-6 complete sentences each.
1. Spend some time thinking about the paradigm you have that influences how you see the world.
a). several (at least 5) of the things that have shaped your paradigm. Be specific. In what ways do you think these experiences shaped your paradigm ( 4-6 sentences for each thing)?
Examples: If you were raised in a strict conservative religious home, in what ways do you view the world. How does having a private education K-12 influence your paradigm? Being a person of color? One’s socio-economic status?
b). What are some positive things that come from having this paradigm (4-6 sentences min.)?
c). What are some of the negative that come having this paradigm (4-6 sentences min.)?
2. Please explain the P/PC Principle and what is needed to create balance. Please explain this in . Should have at least 2 paragraphs (1 paragraph = 4-6 sentences) minimum!
3. What is interdependence and why is it such a hard concept for most Americans to understand, use, and appreciate? In what ways do you struggle with the idea of interdependence? (If you don’t think you do think about group projects you have worked on ).