Critique of Research Article #4 Instructions
CRITIQUE of RESEARCH ARTICLE #4
- Understand common social science research designs.
- Understand measurement principles.
- Understand the purpose of sampling.
- Critique research findings and effectively communicate research results to others.
Select an academic-referred research article in an area that fits your professional and academic knowledge goals – you should now be identifying articles that support your topic for this semester. This article should be published in the last 2 years. It can be quantitative or qualitative.
After reading and analyzing the article, complete the following questions.
- Specifically, what is the purpose of this research?
- Describe the methodology of the study.
- What is the “So What?” of this research study? What has been added to the body of academic and/or professional knowledge?
- What are the implications for future research from the author? What would you add for future research?
- APA reference of the article.
Format for submission:
Typed, 1” margins, 12-point font. Follow the APA Style Manual for reference guidelines.
Attach a PDF of the full-text article with highlighted answers along with the submission of the critique.