https://eazyweezyhomeworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/logo-300x75.png 0 0 admin https://eazyweezyhomeworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/logo-300x75.png admin2021-10-23 13:02:442021-10-23 13:02:44
Speaking Assignment 4: Adding Evidence (Video and Peer Critique) No unread replies. No replies.
- Pick a persuasive topic that is appropriate to your speaking situation (*hint* this is an online class and you are presenting to your peers).
- You may not use controversial or overused topics, including legalizing anything (drugs, weapons, etc.); abortion; police violence and Black Lives/All Life Matters; school uniforms; drinking age; capital punishment; why you should exercise; fast-food is bad; the election system; immigration policy or building walls; fake news; etc..
- Please review the following link for more information on speaking situations: What is a speaking situation?? (Links to an external site.)
- (Links to an external site.)Given what you now know about good reasons, and because we’ve talked about what makes a speaker convincing, you need to include research to provide credible source material. Please cite your sources verbally inside of the body of your speech; you should include a minimum of three sources for this speech. Your speech should be extemporaneous and should demonstrate rehearsal and attention to both the verbal and nonverbal messages you send.
- Submit your delivery video by clicking the button in this assignment discussion board or by embedding a YouTube video. Videos that have been edited or that employ avatars will earn a grade of zero. If you are using YouTube, please make sure your video is not set to private. We cannot see videos that are set to private to grade them; therefore, any videos that are set to private will be given a zero grade.
- Briefly describe the topic, the audience, and your purpose for your speech in the text entry area.