Discuss the principles of linguistic theory
Each student will prepare a final project on a digital forensic topic or on a criminal investigation that involved digital forensics (Related to computer digital forensics)
A 500-700 word, double spaced paper, written in APA format, showing sources and a bibliography
Presentation materials (PPT, handouts, etc)
The Doctrine of Equity or Equitable Estoppel permits a court to apply a fairness standard to a contract dispute. Discuss if the Equity Doctrine should be permitted in a contract case.
You have been hired to evaluate the volcanic hazards associated with a dormant volcano. The volcano has no historically recorded eruptions, but is showing signs of stirring to life. Assuming that future volcanic activity would be similar to the prehistoric eruptions, what information would you seek out in the field as a part of your evaluation, and why would you collect this information?
Using the attached SOAP note template, create one. Be creative, it has to be an adult patient this is the only requirement. Every other requirement is stated in the template.
There is also attached a completed SOAP note from another student so you can see how its done.
To do this paperwork you need to know how and what is a SOAp note.
|Select a functional role in one of the three major components of criminal justice administration—police, courts, or corrections—and describe what you consider the major issues and satisfactions of that particular role. A section should be dedicated to a discussion surrounding if your undergraduate degree and prior learning has helped prepare you? If not, what might improve your appreciation?
|Included information on the following principles of management:
·A Thesis should be included in your introduction
· Implications of Leadership and management as a whole should be addressed including African Americans.
· Describe your perceived leadership style. Discuss how your style would benefit the functional role you have chosen within your concentration.
· Statistical language included
|* The paper included in-text citations and met the minimum/maximum words of 1050 to 1900 words. Included 4 credible references.
|Adherence to the minimum requirements of APA was met. A title and reference page was included. Proper in-text citations attributed to the source. The usage of tables, figures, etc. are consistent to APA.
The mechanics of the paper were clear. The paper was free of grammar and spelling errors. Punctuations were properly placed throughout the assignment.
Executive Program Practical Connection Assignment
It is a priority that students are provided with strong educational programs and courses that allow them to be servant-leaders in their disciplines and communities, linking research with practice and knowledge with ethical decision-making. This assignment is a written assignment where students will demonstrate how this course research has connected and put into practice within their own career.
Assignment: Provide a reflection of at least 500 words (or 2 pages double spaced) of how the knowledge, skills, or theories of this course have been applied, or could be applied, in a practical manner to your current work environment. If you are not currently working, share times when you have or could observe these theories and knowledge could be applied to an employment opportunity in your field of study.
Requirements: Provide a 500 word (or 2 pages double spaced) minimum reflection. Use of proper APA formatting and citations. If supporting evidence from outside resources is used those must be properly cited. Share a personal connection that identifies specific knowledge and theories from this course. Demonstrate a connection to your current work environment. If you are not employed, demonstrate a connection to your desired work environment. You should NOT, provide an overview of the assignments assigned in the course. The assignment asks that you reflect how the knowledge and skills obtained through meeting course objectives were applied or could be applied in the workplace
- Compare the benefits of TCP vs. UDP. What are the major differences between the two protocols? How do these differences affect the choice of protocol in an application? Justify your choice between UDP and TCP in the following applications:
- Remote surgery
- Online gaming
- Online shopping
- Consider telecommuting in terms of managerial decisions. How would managerial style change to account for employees who telecommute a majority of the time? Does this make it easier or more difficult to accomplish common objectives? Why or why not? Provide rationale to support your answer.
- A podcast is a digital recording that is available on the Internet for playback on mobile devices or media players. Provide an example of using a podcast as an advertising tool. What could be a possible revenue model of podcasting? How does podcasting differ from traditional advertising? Consider that users choose to subscribe to a podcast whereas traditional advertising is broadcast to the user intermingled with other media. Give examples of mobile applications that can be used for podcasting
2-page thought papers due Feb 4th.
Thought paper assignment includes a 1-page summary and a 1-page critical response.
This paper should include:
1-page summary of the readings. These summaries should demonstrate that you comprehend the main points of the articles.
1-page of your critical response towards the reading. You can critique and/or expand on ideas by connecting it to current events or personal experiences.
Separate Works Cited Pag
Eazyweezyhomeworks.com is a custom writing service that provides online on-demand writing work for assistance purposes. We are using Google Analytics to enhance your experience. No personal data is being tracked.
Using this service is LEGAL and IS NOT prohibited by any university/college policies. You are allowed to use our model academic papers for revision purposes only
Phone: +1 (5188) 418-5947