Memorandum: Examining Law in Saudi Arabia (105 points)
Assume you work for a hospital that has a pharmacy in-house. You have been tasked to write a memo to your manager detailing the Executive Regulations of Health Practice Law that prohibits pharmacists from dispensing antibiotics without prescription. For more information review the following case study:
For further information on this law, review Sawsan K., Abrar F, Eman E., Alhalal, N., Royes J., Haytham W., & Dhafer A.. (2020). Assessment of knowledge and attitude toward the new antibiotic dispensing law and its effect on antibiotic use in Saudi Arabia. Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal, 28(1), 58â€“67. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsps.2019.11.005
Write a 1-2 page memorandum evaluating the purpose of this law:
Your report should address the following substantive requirements:
- Describe how Executive Regulations of Health Practice originated.
- Examine the purpose of the Executive Regulations of Health Practice as it pertains to antibiotics.
- Describe how an organization can abide by these regulations in regard to pharmacists dispensing antibiotics without a valid prescription.
Your memorandum should meet the following requirements:
- Be 1-2 pages in length, not including the reference page.
- Formatted according to Saudi Electronic University and APA writing guidelines.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of four scholarly articles. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but two must be external.
- Utilize headings to organize the content in your work
Directions: Students will complete the assigned reading and then answer the essay prompt below. Students must respond to two (2) of their classmates posts to receive full credit. Responses should appear no sooner than 12 hours after the initial post. Posts and responses are due by 11:59 p.m. on the due date.
Posts are worth up to 80%. Responses are worth up to 20%. No credit will be given to those who submit responses sooner than the 12 hour wait period.
First: Read: Chapter 16: “Industrial America”; section ‘Society and Culture in the Gilded Age’
Next, answer the following prompt in complete sentences:
- Summarize the assigned section of the textbook. What is this section about?
- What does it tell you about U.S. history during this period?
- What is your biggest takeaway from this section?
Finally, respond meaningfully to two (2) of your classmates. Did you like it? Explain why. Did you find it to be problematic? Explain how.
Actual work where 2 students given their post on this:
In 500 words or more, discuss the risk and costs of compromised data integrity breaches. Focus on integrity not confidentiality. Look at military, education, science, medicine, finance, utilities, municipalities, etc.
Use at least three sources. Use the Research Databases available from the Danforth Library, not Google. Include at least 3 quotes from your sources enclosed in quotation marks and cited in-line by reference to your reference list. Example: “words you copied” (citation) These quotes should be one full sentence not altered or paraphrased. Cite your sources using APA format. Use the quotes in your paragaphs.
Write in essay format not in bulleted, numbered or other list format.
Reply to two classmates’ posting in a paragraph of at least five sentences by asking questions, reflecting on your own experience, challenging assumptions, pointing out something new you learned, offering suggestions. These peer responses are not ‘attaboys’.
It is important that you use your own words, that you cite your sources, that you comply with the instructions regarding length of your post and that you reply to two classmates in a substantive way (not ‘nice post’ or the like). Your goal is to help your colleagues write better. Do not use spinbot or other word replacement software. Proof read your work or have it edited. Find something interesting and/or relevant to your work to write about.
Discussion Board – Substitution Effect
When the price of a good changes (decreases), it becomes less expensive which allows consumers to increase their satisfaction (purchase) for that good. Just the opposite happens when the price of a good changes increases. When the price of a good changes (increases), it become more expensive which changes the consumer satisfaction for that good causing the consumer to seek a substitution. This concept is the substitution effect of the price change. In this discussion forum, identify a consumer product that has decreased in price and discuss the increase in consumer demand for this product. What have consumer substituted because of this decrease in price.
Q1. 275 words
After reading the below mentioned articles, please answer the following two questions.
- What are some of the potential risks involved with cloud computing?
- Does the research and model in this article propose a viable solution to cloud-based risk management?
Mackita, M., Shin, S.-Y., & Choe, T.-Y. (2019). ERMOCTAVE: A Risk Management Framework for IT Systems Which Adopt Cloud Computing. Future Internet, 11(9), 195. Retrieved from https://doi.org/10.3390/fi11090195
Puchley, T., & Toppi, C. (2018). ERM: Evolving From Risk Assessment to Strategic Risk Management. HFM (Healthcare Financial Management), 1–5.
Q2. Research paper — SEPARATE Document —- 5 full pages
What are baseline security requirements that should be applied to the design and implementation of applications, databases, systems, network infrastructure, and information processing when considering cloud computing within an enterprise risk management framework? Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be approximately four to six pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
- Follow APA7 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- Support your answers with the readings from the course and at least two scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook.
- Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.
Hans Christian Andersen – The Tinder Box
Answer these questions based on what you just read:
- Where was the entrance to the mysterious hall?
- What could the soldier bring back from the hall? What did the witch want him to bring back for her?
- How was the soldier going to subdue the watchdogs in the hall?
Hans Christian Andersen – The Ugly Duckling
“The Ugly Duckling” has been described as Andersen’s most “confessional” work. Read the story and then research his life. Afterward, write how you feel that “The Ugly Duckling” is a metaphor for Hans’ life? In your analysis, make sure to include common characteristics between the author and the story’s central
character and how you think Andersen decided to use the “ugly duckling” to tell his story.
Directions: Follow the download step and then fully answer each of the questions.
First: Download the enclosed image. Using a search tool, locate the enclosed list of words in the image.
After doing the above, answer/do the following questions/prompts:
- Record the offset or screen shot of their location and place them in a document.
- Identify and discuss three examples of how searching for a string or part of a string can be valuable in an investigation?
- Describe a strategy for searching a device with only part of a person’s name. In describing the strategy, address what you would look for and why and how you would search if the partial name was found on a deleted document. Also discuss two pros and two cons of this strategy.
- Discuss the particularity requirement of the fourth amendment and its application to computer searches. Specifically, assuming that a person who is subject to the search and seizure of their computer as a reasonable expectation of privacy in the contents of the computer (therefore requiring a warrant), how should the particularity requirement be applied to computer searches?
- Describe why establishing a baseline in memory forensics is important; and equally, describe how rogue processes are identified and why is it important to understand them.
Write a 4 – to 5-page paper in which you address the following thoroughly. Cite specifics from research wherever possible to support your paper:
- Examine the year of 2020 in South China Sea and the impact Covid-19 has had on US involvement.
- Identify and summarize the current countries involved in the islands.
- Debate the likelihood of US’s involvement in the islands and why it’s important for the US.
Use at least Four quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar types of websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references should follow the MLA Format
Eazyweezyhomeworks.com is a custom writing service that provides online on-demand writing work for assistance purposes. We are using Google Analytics to enhance your experience. No personal data is being tracked.
Using this service is LEGAL and IS NOT prohibited by any university/college policies. You are allowed to use our model academic papers for revision purposes only
Phone: +1 (5188) 418-5947