This week you will continue the work you started on your new product. This week you will identify and explain the BE (break-even point).
- Using a spreadsheet software program, create a chart showing the costs of your product or service and at least three different price points you might consider selling the product.
- In a separate area on the spreadsheet, explain the chart and the price points (use your own words).
- Select your BE point and explain why you selected that specific BE point.
- (Explanation should be a minimum of 500 words, spelling and grammar count. Use Times New Roman 12 point font, double spaced. Note: even though you are writing within the spreadsheet use APA style.)
- In your explanation, be sure to consider the cost of:
- raw materials
- fixed costs
- You may need to be creative as you come up with pricing (this is ok).
- This spreadsheet will be included in your final Marketing Plan (see Week 8).