1. Examine the healthcare consumer
For this discussion, you will examine the healthcare consumer and consider how healthcare marketers select and target a particular market. You will also examine how healthcare marketers consider both internal and external stakeholders as they develop their marketing efforts. Finally, you will consider your target market and stakeholders as you prepare your final project marketing and communication plan—a major component of Final Project Milestone Three, due in Module Seven.
Read the assigned readings in your textbook. In your initial thread, address the following:
- How do healthcare marketers select and communicate to their target market?
- How do healthcare marketers consider internal stakeholders (employees, doctors, administration, etc.) in their marketing efforts?
- How do healthcare marketers consider external stakeholders (legislators, public health officials, etc.) in their marketing efforts?
- How will you consider internal and external stakeholders in your marketing and communication plan?
Textbook link: https://bncvirtual.com/vb_econtent.php?ACTION=econtent&FVENCKEY=AD9EE8D798DCAFC7E76B5FB7C978DD86&j=43766531&sfmc_sub=1597096465&l=23329524_HTML&u=695880241&mid=524003857&jb=40753&utm_term=10242022&utm_source=transactional&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Direct_Ebooks
Textbook: Healthcare Marketing: A Case Study Approach, Chapters 7 and 8
Textbook: Essentials of Health Care Marketing, Chapters 6 and 10